This course is available in Online format.
Microsoft software and applications are common to almost every office in the world. Job applicants with a comprehensive understanding of how to use the most up to date functions of the various Microsoft packages will have a distinct advantage over their competitors.
Microsoft Office 2013 is the successor to Microsoft 2010. Upgrades and differences include extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch-screen functions. Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day—powered by the Microsoft cloud. These courses will help you with tuning, administering, and customizing to enable your user groups.
Please note that you cannot purchase this course using finance. We can only accept full payment of the course fee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you have questions about this course please get in touch by
Email: email@example.com, or
Phone: 01539 724622
Our office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Data Protection: All data supplied will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. Where an email address is supplied by the applicant we assume permission to use this address to communicate information relevant to the chosen programme of study.
Microsoft Office 2013 (365) Training Bundle
Course code: ICT07
Delivery method: Online
Course duration: 12 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: Certificate of Achievement/ Microsoft Office 2103 (365) Certification
Awarding body: Microsoft
This training course bundle is supported by the Learn 365 online platform, and includes 12 months unlimited online access to:
- Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
- Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
- Navigation and Controls: Learn 365’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
- MS Access 2013 (365)
This course trains you how to use the features of Microsoft Access 2013 (MS Access 365). Access 2013 databases can help you store and track just about any kind of information, such as inventory, contacts, or business processes.
- MS Excel 2013 (365)
This course trains you how to use the features of Microsoft Excel 2013. Excel 2013 is an incredibly powerful tool for getting meaning out of vast amounts of data. But it also works really well for simple calculations and tracking almost any kind of information. The key for unlocking all that potential is the grid of cells. Cells can contain numbers, text or formulas. You put data in your cells and group them in rows and columns. That allows you to add up your data, sort and filter it, put it in tables, and build great-looking charts
- MS Outlook 2013 (365)
This course trains you how to use the features of Microsoft Outlook 2013. Microsoft Outlook 2013 organizes your emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do lists, all in one place. It all starts with your email account. From there you can start working with emails, turning them into tasks or appointments, and storing the people you interact with in your contacts, so you never have to remember an email address or phone number.
- MS PowerPoint 2013 (365)
This course provides training for the features of Microsoft Office’s PowerPoint 2013. PowerPoint 2013 is a visual and graphical application, primarily used for creating presentations. With PowerPoint, you can create, view, and present slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, animation, charts, videos, and much more.
- MS Word 2013 (365)
This course provides training for the features of Microsoft Office’s Word 2013. Microsoft Word 2013 is a word-processing program, designed to help you create professional-quality documents. With the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently. Word also includes powerful editing and revising tools so that you can collaborate with others easily.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Microsoft Certification: If you wish to gain full recognition for your achievements you can sit exams at a Microsoft registered testing centre. More information about test centre locations and exam pricing can be found here.
Our online courses are fully digitised versions of the paper-courses, so you can study on any PC or smart device when connected to the internet.
As with the paper course, your online learning programme is completely flexible, so you can study at a pace that suits you.
All of our online course content is broken down into bite size chunks to make your learning more manageable and effective.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only send the TMAs to your tutor for comment, not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and guide you through the course and will assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.