This course is available in Online format.
Computers are a part of daily working life for almost every business. Many people spend hours on projects that could take minutes if they had the necessary training to expedite their day to day tasks. This MS Office 2010 (MOS) Training Bundle contains certification courses in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook and allows you to prepare for your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exams. This certification demonstrates competency across all of these programs, and will look very good on your CV.
Please note that you cannot purchase this course using finance. We can only accept full payment of the course fee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you have questions about this course please get in touch by
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Phone: 01539 724622
Our office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Data Protection: All data supplied will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. Where an email address is supplied by the applicant we assume permission to use this address to communicate information relevant to the chosen programme of study.
Microsoft Office 2010 (MOS) Training Bundle
Course code: ICT06
Delivery method: Online
Course duration: 12 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: Microsoft Office 2010 (MOS) Certification
Awarding body: Microsoft
This training course bundle is supported by the Learn 365 online platform, and includes 12 months unlimited online access to:
- Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
- Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
- Navigation and Controls: Learn 365’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
- MS Access 2010 (MOS) Training
This course covers basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office’s Access 2010 software. Access 2010 is a database application design and deployment tool that you can use to keep track of important information. You can keep your data on your computer, or you can publish to the Web — so others can use your database with a web browser.
- MS Excel 2010 (MOS) Training
This course is training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office’s Excel 2010. Excel is a spreadsheet program in the Microsoft Office system. You can use Excel to create and format workbooks (a collection of spreadsheets) in order to analyse data and make more informed business decisions. Specifically, you can use Excel to track data, build models for analysing data, write formulas to perform calculations on that data, pivot the data in numerous ways, and present data in a variety of professional looking charts.
- MS Outlook 2010 (MOS Training
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office’s Outlook 2010. Microsoft Outlook 2010 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school.
- MS PowerPoint 2010 (MOS) Training
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office’s PowerPoint 2010. PowerPoint 2010 is a visual and graphical application, primarily used for creating presentations. With PowerPoint, you can create, view, and present slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, animation, charts, videos, and much more.
- MS Word 2010 (MOS) Training
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office’s Word 2010. Microsoft Word 2010 is a word-processing program, designed to help you create professional-quality documents. With the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently. Word also includes powerful editing and revising tools so that you can collaborate with others easily.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Microsoft Certification: If you wish to gain full recognition for your achievements you will be required to sit exams at a Microsoft registered testing centre. More information about test centre locations and exam pricing can be found here.
Our online courses are fully digitised versions of the paper-courses, so you can study on any PC or smart device when connected to the internet.
As with the paper course, your online learning programme is completely flexible, so you can study at a pace that suits you.
All of our online course content is broken down into bite size chunks to make your learning more manageable and effective.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only send the TMAs to your tutor for comment, not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and guide you through the course and will assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
- Childcare & Teaching Assistant, Level 3£375.00