This course is available in Online format.
Microsoft remains the world’s most popular software provider. Any aspiring IT technician must be competent across all Microsoft applications and networks to have any hope of retaining their credibility. This training bundle allows learners to prepare for a range of Microsoft certifications that will demonstrate their competence in key areas. As such, this course bundle would be ideal for anyone working in IT who is seeking to learn vital new skills, or formalise ones which they already possess.
The courses contained in this bundle prepare students for all the exams needed for the following certifications:
- MCSA SQL Server 2012: ( exams: 70-461, 70-462, 70-463)
- MCSA Windows 7 Solutions Associate: (exams: 70-680, 70-685)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012: (exams: 70-410, 70-411, 70-412)
- MCSE Data Platform SQL Server 2012: (exams: 70-461, 70-462, 70-463, 70-464, 70-465)
- MCSE Messaging 2012: (exams: 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-341, 70-342)
- MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012: (exams: 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-413, 70-414)
- MCSE SharePoint: (exams: 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-331, 70-332)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you have questions about this course please get in touch by
Email: email@example.com, or
Phone: 01539 724622
Our office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Data Protection: All data supplied will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. Where an email address is supplied by the applicant we assume permission to use this address to communicate information relevant to the chosen programme of study.
Microsoft Certification New Technology Online Training Bundle
Course code: ICT05
Delivery method: Online
Course duration: 12 Months
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: Multiple Microsoft Certifications
Awarding body: Microsoft
This training course bundle is supported by the Learn 365 online platform, and includes 12 months unlimited online access to:
- Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
- Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
- Navigation and Controls: Learn 365’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
This training bundle is made up of the following course:
- Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying SCCM 2012
- Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-680 TS: Configuring Windows 7
- Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Microsoft Certification: If you wish to gain full recognition for your achievements you will be required to sit exams at a Microsoft registered testing centre. More information about test centre locations and exam pricing can be found on the Pearson VUE website.
Our online courses are fully digitised versions of the paper-courses, so you can study on any PC or smart device when connected to the internet.
As with the paper course, your online learning programme is completely flexible, so you can study at a pace that suits you.
All of our online course content is broken down into bite size chunks to make your learning more manageable and effective.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only send the TMAs to your tutor for comment, not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and guide you through the course and will assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
- Childcare & Teaching Assistant, Level 3£375.00