This course is available Online only.
Special Offer For April and May 2020
Study any single unit for just £39.00.
This programme is designed for students seeking to gain proficiency in a range of business topics, tailored to their personal interests and requirements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you have questions about this course please get in touch by
Email: email@example.com, or
Phone: 01539 724622
Our office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Data Protection: All data supplied will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. Where an email address is supplied by the applicant we assume permission to use this address to communicate information relevant to the chosen programme of study.
Business Diploma Single Unit
Special Offer For April and May 2020. Study any single unit for just £39.00.
Course code: SH121unit
Delivery method: Online Only
Unit duration: approx: 30 hours
Entry requirements: No prior qualification needed
Award achieved: ABC Awards Certificate of Achievement
Student Profile: This programme is designed for students seeking to gain proficiency in a range of business topics, tailored to their personal interests and requirements.
The objectives are to enable learners to:
- Develop and employ relevant business skills and practices based on current best practice
- Select a programme of learning which reflects identified learning needs
- Improve their contribution and effectiveness in an organisation
- Return to learning through a flexible programme of studies
- Provide pathways and progression opportunities to specialist qualifications, plus continuing professional development in the fields of management, finance, marketing and human resource development
The programme provides 15 course units and this offer is for one single unit.
The units are as follows:
1. Principles And Practice Of Managing
2. Principles And Practice Of Employing People
3. Understanding Workplace Equality & Diversity
4. Project Management
5. Employing People And The Law
6. Customer Relationships And The Law
7. Workplace Health
8. Workplace Safety
9. Marketing & Promoting a Business
10. Marketing Planning
11. Customer Service Excellence
12. Recruitment And Selection
13. Training And Development
14. Employee Relations
15. Credit Control
On successful completion of the unit, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion from ABC Awards.
The course is designed for study by distance learning.
The course material is for Online Study only.
There is ONE assignment to be emailed to your tutor.
The course will take around 30 hours of study to complete.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work and assist you with any problems you may have.
- Childcare & Teaching Assistant, Level 3£375.00