Choose by course
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- BTEC Qualifications
- Bundles & Offers
- Business & Management
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Child Care & Teaching Assistant
- Counselling, Coaching & Trauma
- Crime, Forensics & Law
- Design & AutoCAD
- Digital Photography
- Event Management & Catering
- Fitness, Health & Anatomy
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- National Qualifications
- Office & Travel
- Project Management, Property & Travel
- Short Courses
- Technical Studies
- Web Design
- Writing & Journalism
NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
National Qualifications - Level 2
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
- Course Code: QCF04
To purchase this course in a one off full payment it will cost you:
£430.00 - £330.00
To purchase this course in monthly instalments it will cost you:
Initial Deposit: £130.00
Followed by 4 monthly payments of £75.00
Total amount payable £430.00
About this course
This NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business Administration distance learning course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of a range of administration concepts and practices.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with the essential knowledge required to carry out everyday and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events. The programme covers many topics including managing information and producing documents as well as providing excellent customer service.
- Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised, QCF listed qualification at Level 2.
- There is no need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- You will receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference.
- You will further your personal and professional development.
- You will receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
Unit 1 – Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
This unit introduces you to understanding employment rights, health, safety and security at work. You will also explore how to work with others and how to manage and improve your own work in a business environment. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer.
- The purpose of health, safety and security procedures in a business environment.
- How to communicate effectively with others.
- How to work with and support colleagues.
- How to plan own work and be accountable to others.
- Improving your own performance in a business environment.
- The types of problems that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them.
Unit 2 – Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
This workbook enables you to develop your understanding of the need to work effectively with others in a business environment. You will explore communication, working in and supervising a team and providing customer service. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- How to work with others in a team.
- Behaviour and positive working with others.
- Communication within a team.
- Assessing own work and work of the team.
Unit 3 – Principles of managing information and producing documents
This unit introduces you to the knowledge which you will require in order to manage information and produce documents. You will consider how to organise and research information and how to produce and store documents. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The purpose of information technology in a business environment.
- How to manage electronic and paper-based information.
- The purpose of producing documents that are fit-for-purpose.
- The procedures to be followed when producing documents.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Qualification Code 501/1224/7
NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
A registration fee of £51.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Please note that certificates are issued 3 times per year.
- This course is a paper based course so you can keep the materials as a reference
- Your assignments can be completed online via our e-Assessor portal
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors and the results will be posted on our e-Assesor portal
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying the course
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to the internet and email in order to contact your tutor.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only upload the TMAs to the e-Assessor , not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this course is 104 and you can take the course over a maximum of 12 months. If you do not complete within this time them you will need to re-enrol . Extensions are not allow
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
NCFE Award in the Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings Level 1
This distance learning NCFE Level 1 Award in the Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's Settings is ideal for a wide range of students. It has particular relevance to the professional development of those who are entering the field of health, social care, early years care or childcare in the public, private or voluntary sectors for the first time. The qualification is applicable to a range of adult, early years and young people’s settings and roles, and will be ideal for support workers, domiciliary and residential care workers, health care assistants, early years or childcare workers, and unpaid and voluntary carers.
This NCFE nationally accredited distance learning qualification in Equality and Diversity is designed to provide individuals with the information they need to help them understand and promote Equality and Diversity and human rights as defining values within both society and the workplace. The course covers many issues including stereotyping, labelling, prejudice and discrimination as well as examining the responsibility each person and organisation has in ensuring that barriers to participation in society are removed.
The Certificate in Business and Administration distance learning course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of a range of administration concepts and practices.This nationally accredited qualification by NCFE is designed to provide students with the essential knowledge required to carry out everyday and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events. This home study Business Administration course covers many topics including managing information and producing documents as well as providing excellent customer service.
ECDL is the international standard in end-user computer skills. The ECDL Syllabus consists of 7 modules which define the skills and competencies necessary to be a proficient user of a computer and common computer applications.
If you are interested in becoming a Legal Secretary then why not take this first step on your way to a great career? Our distance learning Legal Secretary course covers a wide range of topics.