Choose by course
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- BTEC Qualifications
- Bundles & Offers
- Business & Management
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Child Care & Teaching Assistant
- Counselling Courses
- Crime, Forensics & Law
- Design & AutoCAD
- Digital Photography
- Early Years Educator
- Event Management & Catering
- Fitness, Health & Anatomy
- Health and Social Care
- Information Technology
- Logistics & Transport
- PRINCE2 Project Management
- Project Management, Property & Travel
- Psychology & Sociology
- Short Courses
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Studies
- Web Design
- Writing & Journalism
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
- Course Code: BSM30
This course in full will cost
£430.00 - £330.00
4 monthly payments of
About this course
This NCFE Certificate in Business Administration Knowledge distance learning course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of a range of administration concepts and practices.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with the essential knowledge required to carry out everyday and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events. The programme covers many topics including managing information and producing documents as well as providing excellent customer service.
- Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised, QCF listed qualification at Level 2.
- There is no need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- You will receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference.
- You will further your personal and professional development.
- You will receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
Unit 1 - Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
This unit introduces you to understanding employment rights, health, safety and security at work. You will also explore how to work with others and how to manage and improve your own work in a business environment. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer.
- The purpose of health, safety and security procedures in a business environment.
- How to communicate effectively with others.
- How to work with and support colleagues.
- How to plan own work and be accountable to others.
- Improving your own performance in a business environment.
- The types of problems that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them.
Unit 2 - Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
This workbook enables you to develop your understanding of the need to work effectively with others in a business environment. You will explore communication, working in and supervising a team and providing customer service. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- How to work with others in a team.
- Behaviour and positive working with others.
- Communication within a team.
- Assessing own work and work of the team.
Unit 3 - Principles of managing information and producing documents
This unit introduces you to the knowledge which you will require in order to manage information and produce documents. You will consider how to organise and research information and how to produce and store documents. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The purpose of information technology in a business environment.
- How to manage electronic and paper-based information.
- The purpose of producing documents that are fit-for-purpose.
- The procedures to be followed when producing documents.
Pre-selected Units to make up the full qualification.
Unit 7 principles of project management
Unit 8 principles of budget in a business environment
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Qualification Code 601/3557/8
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration Knowledge
A registration fee of £51.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Please note that certificates are issued 3 times per year.
- This course is a paper based course so you can keep the materials as a reference
- Your assignments can be completed online via our e-Assessor portal
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors and the results will be posted on our e-Assesor portal
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying the course
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to the internet and email in order to contact your tutor.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only upload the TMAs to the e-Assessor , not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this course is 104 and you can take the course over a maximum of 12 months. If you do not complete within this time them you will need to re-enrol . Extensions are not allow
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
This comprehensive Home Study Business Management course from the Distance Learning specialists, UK Distance Learning and Publishing, has been specially written by an experienced tutor and practitioner in the area of Business Management.
81% of customers would be willing to pay more in order to receive superior customer service. The role of customer service is becoming more and more vital to a successful business. This NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service qualification will push you that level further in meeting the demands of the customer and developing and improving in a customer service role. After successfully completing the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification in this subject area which can enhance your CV and boost career prospects and opportunities
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting is the intermediate level of the AAT Accounting Qualification. If you have prior experience in accountancy you maybe be able to enrol directly on to this course. If you have no previous experience then you will need to take the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting first. This course offers technical training in accounting and its main purpose is to provide you with the specialist knowledge you need to gain employment in an accounting role and to progress further in an accountancy or financial role.
This Debt Management and Credit Control course is designed for people who wish to gain an understanding of principles and practice of controlling credit and managing debt in commercial organisations. This course is a must for any small business, especially in the current economic climate.
In this distance learning course in A-Level Accounting, you will study the fundamental aspects of both financial and management accounting to gain an understanding of the purpose of accounting and major accounting methods. Study online to learn valuable transferable skills, such as problem-solving, data skills, planning, presenting arguments and making recommendations. No prior knowledge of accounting is necessary. Successful completion of the A-Level accounting exam (as administered by AQA) will provide you with the AQA A-Level Accounting qualification: a valuable addition to any CV.