Choose by course
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- BTEC Qualifications
- Bundles & Offers
- Business & Management
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Child Care & Teaching Assistant
- Counselling Courses
- Crime, Forensics & Law
- Design & AutoCAD
- Digital Photography
- Event Management & Catering
- Fitness, Health & Anatomy
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Office & Travel
- Online A Levels
- Online Health & Social Care
- Online IGCSEs
- Project Management, Property & Travel
- QCF National Qualifications
- Short Courses
- Technical Studies
- Web Design
- Writing & Journalism
NCFE Business and Administration Knowledge Level 2
QCF National Qualifications - Level 2
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
- Course Code: QCF04
To purchase this course in a one off full payment it will cost you:
£430.00 - £330.00
To purchase this course in monthly instalments it will cost you:
Initial Deposit: £130.00
Followed by 4 monthly payments of £75.00
Total amount payable £430.00
About this course
This NCFE Certificate in Business Administration Knowledge distance learning course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of a range of administration concepts and practices.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with the essential knowledge required to carry out everyday and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events. The programme covers many topics including managing information and producing documents as well as providing excellent customer service.
- Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised, QCF listed qualification at Level 2.
- There is no need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- You will receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference.
- You will further your personal and professional development.
- You will receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
Unit 1 – Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
This unit introduces you to understanding employment rights, health, safety and security at work. You will also explore how to work with others and how to manage and improve your own work in a business environment. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer.
- The purpose of health, safety and security procedures in a business environment.
- How to communicate effectively with others.
- How to work with and support colleagues.
- How to plan own work and be accountable to others.
- Improving your own performance in a business environment.
- The types of problems that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them.
Unit 2 – Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
This workbook enables you to develop your understanding of the need to work effectively with others in a business environment. You will explore communication, working in and supervising a team and providing customer service. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- How to work with others in a team.
- Behaviour and positive working with others.
- Communication within a team.
- Assessing own work and work of the team.
Unit 3 – Principles of managing information and producing documents
This unit introduces you to the knowledge which you will require in order to manage information and produce documents. You will consider how to organise and research information and how to produce and store documents. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The purpose of information technology in a business environment.
- How to manage electronic and paper-based information.
- The purpose of producing documents that are fit-for-purpose.
- The procedures to be followed when producing documents.
Unit 4 - Principles of Project Management
Unit 5 - Principles of Budgets in a Business Environment
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Qualification Code 601/3557/8
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration Knowledge
A registration fe e of £51.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Please note that certificates are issued 3 times per year.
- This course is a paper based course so you can keep the materials as a reference
- Your assignments can be completed online via our e-Assessor portal
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors and the results will be posted on our e-Assesor portal
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying the course
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to the internet and email in order to contact your tutor.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only upload the TMAs to the e-Assessor , not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this course is 104 and you can take the course over a maximum of 12 months. If you do not complete within this time them you will need to re-enrol . Extensions are not allow
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
This CACHE course from UK Distance Learning and Publishing, one of the UK’s leading home study companies, is a further step in the field of Child Care, one of the most important professions to enter. As a practitioner, you will have responsibility for the development of children’s lives at a crucial stage. Whether you are starting out in this field or are already working in it, you will find essential information which will be of benefit to you in terms of developing your understanding of the wider childcare context and in enhancing your knowledge and skills.
This NCFE Certificate in Principles of Dementia Care home study course is the ideal programme for individuals wishing to increase their knowledge and understanding of Dementia and ‘Person-Centred Care’. This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with an understanding of the different forms of Dementia that may be encountered and how to support individuals with this illness through ‘Person-Centred Care’.The programme covers issues such as the influence of positive communication methods, issues around the use of medication and the importance of providing appropriate activities.
If you are looking for a chnage of career then why not become a Private Investigator.This distance learning Private Investigator course will provide you with all the information and underpinning knowledge you need to get started in this exciting field.
VAs are the latest buzz word in the world of work. First there was the Temp Staff then came the Outsourced Staff; now you can become a Virtual Assistant. A VA is very much like a PA except they work from home using the internet and telephone to help clients all over the world.
This distance learning office management course is designed for people who have, or plan to have, responsibility for the smooth running of an office and who require a broad understanding of their responsibilities and duties.