Choose by course
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- BTEC & Construction Qualifications
- Bundles & Offers
- Business & Management
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Child Care, Early Years & Teaching Assistant
- Counselling Courses
- Crime, Forensics & Law
- Design & AutoCAD
- Digital Photography
- Event Management & Catering
- Fitness, Health & Anatomy
- Health and Social Care
- Information Technology
- Logistics & Transport
- New A Levels
- Project Management, Property & Travel
- Psychology & Sociology
- Short Courses
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Studies
- Web Design
- Writing & Journalism
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - Certificate in Principles of Business Administration Level 2
- Course Code: BSM30
This course in full will cost
3 monthly payments of
About this course
This NCFE Certificate in Business Administration Knowledge distance learning course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of a range of administration concepts and practices.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with the essential knowledge required to carry out everyday and more complex administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events. The programme covers many topics including managing information and producing documents as well as providing excellent customer service.
- Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised, QCF listed qualification at Level 2.
- There is no need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- You will receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference.
- You will further your personal and professional development.
- You will receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
Unit 1 - Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
This unit introduces you to understanding employment rights, health, safety and security at work. You will also explore how to work with others and how to manage and improve your own work in a business environment. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer.
- The purpose of health, safety and security procedures in a business environment.
- How to communicate effectively with others.
- How to work with and support colleagues.
- How to plan own work and be accountable to others.
- Improving your own performance in a business environment.
- The types of problems that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them.
Unit 2 - Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
This workbook enables you to develop your understanding of the need to work effectively with others in a business environment. You will explore communication, working in and supervising a team and providing customer service. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- How to work with others in a team.
- Behaviour and positive working with others.
- Communication within a team.
- Assessing own work and work of the team.
Unit 3 - Principles of managing information and producing documents
This unit introduces you to the knowledge which you will require in order to manage information and produce documents. You will consider how to organise and research information and how to produce and store documents. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The purpose of information technology in a business environment.
- How to manage electronic and paper-based information.
- The purpose of producing documents that are fit-for-purpose.
- The procedures to be followed when producing documents.
Pre-selected Units to make up the full qualification.
Unit 7 principles of project management
Unit 8 principles of budget in a business environment
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Qualification Code 601/3557/8
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration Knowledge
A registration fee of £51.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Please note that certificates are issued 3 times per year.
- This course is a paper based course so you can keep the materials as a reference
- Your assignments can be completed online via our e-Assessor portal
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors and the results will be posted on our e-Assesor portal
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying the course
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to the internet and email in order to contact your tutor.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only upload the TMAs to the e-Assessor , not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this course is 104 and you can take the course over a maximum of 12 months. If you do not complete within this time them you will need to re-enrol . Extensions are not allowed.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
This nationally accredited NCFE distance learning qualification in End of Life Care is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of how to work in end of life care. This home study course covers a range of topics including the support needed to manage pain and discomfort, how dementia impacts on end of life care, the role of the care worker at time of death and the loss and grief process.
This NCFE Certificate in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events Level 2 distance learning course is ideal for learners, aged 16 or over, who are either working as stewards already (possibly in a voluntary, casual or part-time capacity) and who wish to seek recognition for their existing skills and competence, or those who wish to move into such a role. It is also an ideal qualification for anyone either considering a career in event management, or looking to obtain a first Level 2 qualification to improve employment prospects.
This Sage 50 Level 3 distance learning course will provide you with an international qualification. This course follows on from the level 1 and 2 courses and will show potential employers that you have a high level of expertise.
If you own and run your own business and do not understand how to keep accurate records, then this course is for you! This distance learning home study Bookkeeping course will provide you with all the skills you need to produce accurate accounts. This will save you time and money at the end of the year as your accountant will just have to check them!
ECDL is the international standard in end-user computer skills. The ECDL Syllabus consists of 7 modules which define the skills and competencies necessary to be a proficient user of a computer and common computer applications.