Choose by course
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- BTEC Qualifications
- Bundles & Offers
- Business & Management
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Child Care & Teaching Assistant
- Counselling, Coaching & Trauma
- Crime, Forensics & Law
- Design & AutoCAD
- Digital Photography
- Event Management & Catering
- Fitness, Health & Anatomy
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Office & Travel
- Online A Levels
- Online IGCSEs
- Project Management, Property & Travel
- QCF National Qualifications
- Short Courses
- Technical Studies
- Web Design
- Writing & Journalism
NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
QCF National Qualifications - Level 2
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
- Course Code: QCF06
To purchase this course in a one off full payment it will cost you:
£430.00 - £330.00
To purchase this course in monthly instalments it will cost you:
Initial Deposit: £130.00
Followed by 4 monthly payments of £75.00
Total amount payable £430.00
About this course
This NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge home study course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to develop their understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with knowledge that is fundamental to the delivery of excellent customer service.
The NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge distance learning course covers many issues, including the legislation, policies and procedures followed in providing customer care, learning from feedback and promoting products and services.
Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised, QCF listed qualification at Level 2.
- There is no need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- You will receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference.
- You will further your personal and professional development.
- This is an ideal qualification for individuals looking for either their first qualification within customer services or to gain a qualification to validate their existing knowledge and experience.
- You will receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
Unit 1 – Understanding the organisation
This unit introduces you to procedures, practices and legislation as well as how to identify your needs and the support required in order to progress within a customer service role. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The factors that affect an organisation and the customer service role.
- Employee rights, responsibility and organisational procedures.
- Career pathways within customer service.
- How employees are supported within the customer service role.
- The organisation’s policies and procedures.
Unit 2 – Prepare to deliver excellent customer service
This unit helps you to identify and satisfy customer needs.
When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The principles of customer service in an organisation.
- How customer needs and expectations are identified.
- How to balance customer expectations against the organisation’s offer.
- How complaints are handled.
- Legislation relating to customer service.
Unit 3 – Communication in the customer service role
This unit ensures that you have the necessary knowledge to deal with a variety of customers in different situations. It also ensures that you have necessary knowledge of information security and of evaluation of customer service. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- Methods of communication with customers.
- How to handle customer service information.
- How to work as part of a team to provide effective customer service.
- How to meet the needs of a diverse range of customers.
- The importance of promoting and evaluating products and services.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Qualification Code 600/1727/7
NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
A registration fee of £51.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Please note that certificates are issued 3 times per year.
- This course is a paper based course so you can keep the materials as a reference
- Your assignments can be completed online via our e-Assessor portal
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors and the results will be posted on our e-Assesor portal
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying the course
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to the internet and email in order to contact your tutor.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only upload the TMAs to the e-Assessor , not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this course is 115 and you can take the course over a maximum of 12 months. If you do not complete within this time them you will need to re-enrol . Extensions are not allowed.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
This distance learning BTEC Level Certificate in Team Leading has been devised to meet the specifications of the Edexcel awarding body. If you are either in management with responsibilities for leading a team of colleagues or would like to prepare yourself for that possibility, then this course will give you a considerable background in how to approach this crucial area of responsibility.
This NCFE nationally accredited distance learning qualification in Nutrition and Health is designed to give learners working, or intending to work, in settings such as sport and recreation, exercise and fitness, hospitality and catering or healthcare an understanding of nutrition and health to support their role in the workplace. The qualification aims to enable learners to progress to other qualifications in this subject area, or within the wider area of healthcare, sport and leisure or hospitality and catering.
This nationally accredited NCFE Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care Level 3 home study course is designed to be studied independently or as a follow on from Level 2 and aims to develop knowledge and understanding of a range of topics fundamental to working in adult social care. The programme covers many issues including equality and diversity, inclusion, best practice and personal development. It further enables the learner to develop their knowledge of the key workers within social care and the main principles attached to the role, such as communication and safeguarding.
This NCFE nationally accredited distance learning qualification in the Control of Infection is designed to increase awareness of the importance of the prevention and control of infection whilst providing you with an appreciation and understanding of current legislation and best practise. This home study course covers a wide range of topics including the principles of infection prevention and control, the causes and spread of infection and the importance of correct cleaning procedures, decontamination and waste management.
This BTEC Home Study Business Management course from the Distance Learning specialists, UK Distance Learning and Publishing, provides you with all you will need to know to pass the Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Business Management qualification.BTECs are understood and recognised by a large number of organisations in a wide range of sectors.