Choose by course
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Beauty & Nails
- Bookkeeping & Accounts
- BTEC Qualifications
- Bundles & Offers
- Business & Management
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Child Care & Teaching Assistant
- Counselling Courses
- Crime, Forensics & Law
- Design & AutoCAD
- Digital Photography
- Event Management & Catering
- Fitness, Health & Anatomy
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Office & Travel
- Online A Levels
- Online Health & Social Care
- Online IGCSEs
- Project Management, Property & Travel
- QCF National Qualifications
- Short Courses
- Technical Studies
- Web Design
- Writing & Journalism
NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
QCF National Qualifications - Level 2
- Course Length - 12 Months
- Award Received - NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
- Course Code: QCF06
To purchase this course in a one off full payment it will cost you:
£430.00 - £330.00
To purchase this course in monthly instalments it will cost you:
Initial Deposit: £130.00
Followed by 4 monthly payments of £75.00
Total amount payable £430.00
About this course
This NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge home study course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to develop their understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
This nationally accredited qualification is designed to provide individuals with knowledge that is fundamental to the delivery of excellent customer service.
The NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge distance learning course covers many issues, including the legislation, policies and procedures followed in providing customer care, learning from feedback and promoting products and services.
Upon successful completion you will have achieved a nationally recognised, QCF listed qualification at Level 2.
- There is no need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- You will receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference.
- You will further your personal and professional development.
- This is an ideal qualification for individuals looking for either their first qualification within customer services or to gain a qualification to validate their existing knowledge and experience.
- You will receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
Unit 1 – Understanding the organisation
This unit introduces you to procedures, practices and legislation as well as how to identify your needs and the support required in order to progress within a customer service role. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The factors that affect an organisation and the customer service role.
- Employee rights, responsibility and organisational procedures.
- Career pathways within customer service.
- How employees are supported within the customer service role.
- The organisation’s policies and procedures.
Unit 2 – Prepare to deliver excellent customer service
This unit helps you to identify and satisfy customer needs.
When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- The principles of customer service in an organisation.
- How customer needs and expectations are identified.
- How to balance customer expectations against the organisation’s offer.
- How complaints are handled.
- Legislation relating to customer service.
Unit 3 – Communication in the customer service role
This unit ensures that you have the necessary knowledge to deal with a variety of customers in different situations. It also ensures that you have necessary knowledge of information security and of evaluation of customer service. When you have completed this unit you should know and understand:
- Methods of communication with customers.
- How to handle customer service information.
- How to work as part of a team to provide effective customer service.
- How to meet the needs of a diverse range of customers.
- The importance of promoting and evaluating products and services.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Qualification Code 600/1727/7
NCFE Certificate in Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
A registration fee of £51.00 is due within four weeks of enrolment if you wish to receive an NCFE certificate on successful completion of your course.
Please note that certificates are issued 3 times per year.
- This course is a paper based course so you can keep the materials as a reference
- Your assignments can be completed online via our e-Assessor portal
- You will get full tutor support via email
- You will receive feedback on your assignments from our experienced tutors and the results will be posted on our e-Assesor portal
- You will be given guidance through the Study Guide on the nuts and bolts of studying the course
- Postal assignments cannot be accepted without prior permission from the tutor
- You must have access to the internet and email in order to contact your tutor.
The course contains a number of assignments which your tutor will mark and give you valuable feedback on. We call these Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs). You need only upload the TMAs to the e-Assessor , not the self-assessment exercises which are also part of the course to help you gauge your progress.
The guided learning hours (GLH) for this course is 115 and you can take the course over a maximum of 12 months. If you do not complete within this time them you will need to re-enrol . Extensions are not allowed.
You will have access to a tutor via email who will mark your work, guide you through the course and assist you with any problems you may have. In addition you will be supplied with a comprehensive Study Guide which will help you through the study and assessment process.
The Certificate in Mental Health Awareness distance learning course is the ideal programme for individuals looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of mental health issues. This nationally accredited qualification in Mental Health Awareness home study course is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of a number of different mental health issues that may be encountered. The programme covers a wide range of mental health conditions including what their indicating signs, triggers and symptoms may be, how it can affect an individual’s ability to cope and function as well as looking at guidance on how to potentially manage and support them with their illness on a day-to-day basis.
This nationally accredited NCFE distance learning qualification in Personal Money Management is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to manage personal finance beneficially and to anticipate future needs and wants. The award covers a range of topics including planning for expenditure, bank accounts and savings as well as the importance of comparing different suppliers of products and services
This CACHE Level 3 Certificate in preparing to work in Adult Social Care is aimed at learners who want to progress into, or who are working within adult social care.
Health and safety is an integral part of almost every occupation and workplace. This NCFE Award in Occupational Health and Safety distance learning course aims to provide students with an understanding of key health and safety legislation and how to maintain health and safety in the workplace.The course covers risk assessments in relation to display screen equipment (DSE), the control of hazardous substances and safe manual handling. It enables learners to develop knowledge of how to respond appropriately to accidents and incidents in the workplace and also looks at the principles and practice of fire management at work and the role of the nominated fire warden.
This distance learning BTEC Level Certificate in Team Leading has been devised to meet the specifications of the Edexcel awarding body. If you are either in management with responsibilities for leading a team of colleagues or would like to prepare yourself for that possibility, then this course will give you a considerable background in how to approach this crucial area of responsibility.